- Medical School.
NY College of Osteopathic Medicine. Old Westbury, NY. 2009-2013
- Bachelors of Science: Biology and Psychology with Minor in Chemistry.
CUNY Brooklyn College. Brooklyn, NY. 2005-2009
- Interventional Pain Management Specialist & Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician.
Action Sports Medicine and Pain Management. 2018 – Present
- ACGME Accredited Interventional Pain Management Fellowship.
University of Minnesota. Minneapolis, MN. 2017-2018
- ACGME Accredited Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency.
New York University (NYU), New York, NY. 2014-2017
- New York State Licensed Acupuncturist.
Tristate College of Acupuncture. New York, NY. 2015-2017
- Resident; Transitional Intern Year.
North Shore LIJ Plainview. Plainview, NY. 2013-2014